Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Gotta start somewhere.

Friday, October 3, 2008


I'm finally making progress towards my baby shower. Well, progress being, I've purchased the above stroller tags from TayloredArts to start working on my invites! My good friend Kristen, who also happens to be my boss from work, has so graciously offered to host my shower for me. As soon as she gets back from vacation next week, we're going to have a craft party at my kitchen table and put them together. Those tags set on black and white striped cards, with matching stroller tag envelope seals. Pretty simple, but they sound cute, right? I've also just made a new etsy user name, BabyChrisAndTia, to do a sort of etsy registration. I haven't had the chance to sit around and heart things, but with Christopher off playing war games all week, I'm sure I'll find a minute or two.

12 comments:

jessicajane October 3, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

those tags are super cute. And your new Etsy username is a pretty good idea :)

Kim Caro October 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

yeah i want to do the same, make a name and have favorites for my guests haha. no kids anytime soon though! still not married...just dating.

Kim Caro October 3, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

oh check my fave... www.rachzel.etsy.com i have bought so much from her.


weescreamvintage.blogspot.com

Auntie Dis October 3, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Ooooh, those ARE cute! I can't wait to see what else you put together for the shower! :)

LeaKarts October 3, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

I love those tags! What a fantastic idea for creating a registry, too :)

Ms. Jessie October 3, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

I wish I could help out. it would have been nice if someone else had hosted my baby showers so yeah!! for Kristin. I still have the some of the cards you made me. Waiting for another occassion to use them.

Anonymous,  October 3, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

can't wait to see the finished cards! The stroller tags are very classy.

Start To Finish Supplies October 3, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

The cards sound like they will be very cute. Post a pic when you finish so we can see.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama October 3, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

I love the tags! Congrats on your baby!

-Chelsey

BeckyKay October 3, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I'm so glad you're doing the favorites thing!! Thank you! ;)

Xan October 4, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

omg, those tags are adorable! love the simple, modern black and white for a baby shower. i also think your etsy registry idea is pure genius.

Tia Colleen October 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I will for sure post pictures of the finished product :)

And really, because I thought that my etsy registry idea was kind of silly. Hardly any friends and family shop etsy, so I feel like its kind of a waste of my time. Oh well, at least I get to look at cute stuff, right??

Post a Comment