Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

HeyLady!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For Christmas a couple of years ago, 3 years ago I think, I made all of my friends coasters. It sounds kinda lame, but they turned out pretty neat. I have no idea if anyone still has them, or if anyone actually liked them, but I made them, and there they were. My Dad helped me with the clear coat, since at the time, I was lazy when it came to crafting bravery. Recently I decided to take a stab at it again. My first round didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted them to, but I'd say they're not so bad for a re-beginner.

Oh, and hey! If maybe it slipped your mind, don't forget to enter this weeks Monday suck-day giveaway!!

Oh! And! And! Tomorrow, or later today, depending on how blog active I'm feeling, I can't wait to show you all what my charming husband brought home for me. He scored some major points this time folks. Just you wait and see.

-"bag lady squad recycled ceramic tile coaster", by HeyLady, $4.50.

15 comments:

Anonymous,  October 1, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

the suspense mightjust kill us hahaha
i like your coasters, if i had a digital camera, i could show you some ofthe ones i made formy shop
grrrrr
some day i will have my own camera haha
<3

Beth October 1, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

I made coasters last year for christmas and they were a big hit! Your turned out very cute!

Anonymous,  October 1, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

That's a great Christmas gift idea! I am getting ready to make some as well. Still have to buy the tiles.

anyways what I really came over for was to say that you have just been tagged....You get to tell the world seven things about yourself and then tag seven other bloggers so they can do the same!

jessicajane October 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

so im in the middle of reading your convo, and i head straight here to read what christopher brought you home...and you didnt write about it! i have to know!

Kim Caro October 1, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

coasters are fun :) i do need a new one... i will let me bf know! my bdau is nov 9th heheh he told me i need to geta new one lol so i said "ok buy me one" and looky here! i will send him the link

Anonymous,  October 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Oh I love the photo on the coaster!
Do you know those ladies?

Bruno and Betty October 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Great coasters! I took a stab at them sometime ago and know they aren't easy. Good job.
Can't wait to see what your honey surprised you with.

w October 1, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

nice coaster.

what'd he bring home? what? what?

Mrs. West October 2, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

cute! I want to make coasters now.
*runs to see what materials she has*

Debra October 2, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

I love costers, I even made some fabric ones yesterday to go with a apron.

Art Kitten October 2, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

I love the coaster, very fun. It sounds like you have a pretty great husband there, I can't wait to see what he got for you!

Post a Comment