Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

I like you a whole bunch...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

But unfortunately... its not going to work. Last night banana, you and I had our very last dance. It was magical, you being mixed in with all of that chocolate peanut butter goodness. But the way you treated me afterwards, was unforgivable. I thought I'd bring you to a public place, like my blog, to officially end it. I'll still see you around, when you have a play date with Eleanore, or when Christopher puts you into a protein shake. I'm sorry to say that there won't be any more early morning breakfast cereal rendezvous, or weekends in a cup with strawberries and ice. From time to time I'll say hello when I pass you in the store, but don't expect a hug or a kiss. Not from me at least. I used to date one of your good friends, bread, which I know has caused problems in our relationship before. Even though we never really talked about it, I know you secretly wanted to invite him on vacation with you, me, and peanut butter. Well, now that I'm out of the picture, you and bread can do whatever you want. Banana, I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss you. But... its over.

-"Banana Pin", by peasoup, $8.50.

13 comments:

melissakate November 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Dude, that's really sad! I hope you guys can still be friends.

Unknown November 11, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Okay, as sorry as I feel for you... Hahahahahahaha, very funny break up letter!

But seriously, that sucks. I'm not a banana lover, but I would certainly want to eat them if I was told I couldn't. That would drive me crazy!!

I hope this is just a temporary pregnancy thing. I was lactose intolerant when I was pregs with my first baby. It luckily went away once she was born.

Ms. Jessie November 11, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

okay this seriously sucks. I wish I could find a Dr. that could help you out. Is this because of the pregnancy or because of the food thing?

Zu-Li Designs November 11, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

I'm so sorry to hear about your breakup with banana. Some relationships just don't work, no matter how much you want them to. And it sounds like he treated you bad, and that's just not good. I hope you two can get along after the pregnancy.

Megan November 11, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Aw, that sucks! I'm with elegant, hopefully it's a pregnancy thing.

Stela November 11, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

I love the banana I'm sad you guys had to break up! I had to break up with bananas when I was little :( I still miss them

Unknown November 11, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

i've had a similar rocky relationship with said fruit. they can be so foul sometimes.

right now we're on cordial terms, but i've got me guard up.

Jenn~ November 11, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

ohhh nooo....that is so so sad....I do not know what I would do without my chocolate chip and banana bread mornings....I hope it was an amicable split...hehe

LiPeony November 11, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

that is awesomely cute... lolol made me laugh... and break up letter with a banana? So odd I just ate a banana today and it tricked me... it looked so nice on the outside a great yellow and I open it and it was black inside... =_= ... foiled by a banana

Babz November 12, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

To funny! Now everytime I go to the grocery store and see a banana im going to be tempted to say or at least think "Hello Banana" LOL Thanks for that hahah!

Meekiyu...LMFAO!!

LeaKarts November 12, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

You are so cute with your break-up letter! I can't eat bananas either, they make my mouth itch like crazy. :(

Anonymous,  November 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

that's funny.

Post a Comment