Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Caw, Caw!

Friday, July 24, 2009


When browsing for a Twitter button to add to my sidebar, I remembered this picture that I had taken awhile back. It would make more sense for me to use one of my own photos, then a computer animated picture of a blue bird, wouldn't it? Of course you are all, obviously, welcome to use this button as well, if you're at all interested in doing so. I think it turned out kind of cute, right? My linking to Twitter is long overdue.


And I'm almost positive that this has unleashed the blog makeover beast...

6 comments:

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Seriously I heart that photo of Elie's boots going through the puddle so much, that if you ever decide to start selling your photography (which is FANTASTIC, btw) I'm totally buying that one.

I love your blog buttons and makeover!

Amy July 24, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

I love it, Tia. Very Alfred Hitchcock...

Megan July 24, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

I love it! You make me want to make over my blog even though I just did that a few months ago. ;)

Jennifer and Iain July 25, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

I really like the changes you have made to your blog. And I'm so glad you added the rubber boots picture to your header. Looks awesome!

Tia Colleen July 25, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Thanks everyone! I'm really liking the makeover too. I've been wanting to do it for months now.

And Marisa, what a wonderful compliment. I had thought about selling some of my photographs, but I'm still not sure that anybody would be interested in buying it. Maybe soon though. Its a really nice thought, and it would be a good excuse to go out and take more pictures :)

Post a Comment