Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

A surprise package

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I haven't gotten any real mail in a long time. I got quite a few cards and packages around the time of my birthday, almost 3 months ago. Mostly from family, but a couple from friends (I love you guys). I've been ordering things online a lot more lately. I consider Amazon a close friend. But other than random orders of gluten free baking mix and rain forest themed high chairs coming to my door, I haven't seen many envelopes with my name on it. Bills don't count (or do they?).



This really brightened my day. It helped that I wasn't expecting it. One of my best friends, Jessica, bought this card for me at the Renegade craft fair in LA. I can always count on her to send me a smile wrapped up inside a well decorated envelope. Shes good at that. I know that her and some of her friends are doing a sort of "lovely package exchange", that I'm kind of interested in joining in on, but, I'm not sure I'd have anything to actually put inside of my lovely packages? And I don't want to dissapoint. It sure would be nice to get more pretty things in my mailbox though. Hmm, we'll see.

Thanks Jessica. Miss you, dear.

2 comments:

BeckyKay July 25, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Ack!! The guilt!! ;) I actually have something sitting here to send you, but my lazy pregnant ass is getting in the way... :)

That card is hilarious!

jessicajane July 26, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

You should totally sign up for the package thing! Maybe you can recycle some of your craft supplies you were trying to destash? So glad this brightened your day, it took all I had in me not to tell you to look for it in the mail!

Post a Comment