Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Friday Flashback

Friday, September 18, 2009


I thought I'd switch things up a bit, and post a flashback for Christopher today. I can't really write about it, since I wasn't there, but... This picture was taken just before I met him (he wore that same hat on our first date), in either Portland or Boise (sisters, feel free to chime in). The gal in the photo is Christopher's best friend, Hailey, and the little boy is his nephew Michael. And Christopher, if you end up reading this, Dennis Quaid is on the Bonnie Hunt show right now. I know you're jealous.

2 comments:

MM September 20, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

I took that picture at Chris' house on ... Albina ?? We were visiting. His "bedroom" was in the basement, and was maybe once a storage area for coal, or maybe one of the ground-zero sites for the impending zombie apocalypse.

Tia Colleen September 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Ah yes. The basement of doom. Christopher was living there when I first met him. I slept in that basement twice, I think. Still not sure how I made it out alive.

Post a Comment