Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

An Actual Wordless Wednesday, Maybe?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

(Its not that I don't have anything to say, tonight. Because I do. I have more than enough words bubbling right beneath my tongue, trying their absolute hardest to explode out of my mouth, wanting nothing other than to just be heard. But as I sit here with my fingertips hovering above the worn out keys on my netbook, I find that my thoughts are stuttering, and drowning under the need for my mind and body to rest.)

(So hows about a set of pictures from this morning? Maybe we'll have an actual "Wordless Wednesday", this time around?)

(Some chalk. A pair of stunning blue eyes. And the most gorgeous I'm-only-smiling-because-you-told-me-I-wouldn't-get-a-cookie-if-I-didn't, smile that I've ever seen...)








10 comments:

beka July 28, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Oh man, that one of her *smiling* at the camera.....she SO looks like Christopher there!
She's a cutie. And I love the chalk-covered butt. ;)

Christina July 28, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Very sweet. :) I love the shot of the chalk on her skirt as she pushes the stroller. She looks so grown up in that picture! But the chalk adds the perfect touch of childhood. :)

Lana July 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

She is too pretty. And dont you just love those fake smiles!

Unknown July 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Tia, seriously, you take the best pictures EVER.

Traveliztera July 29, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

Awww... The pictures completely reminded me of my childhood days...

She's so lovely!!!

Unknown July 29, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

I haven't been following your blog long, but I absolutely love your family! You are an amazing photographer and capture each one family member so well. Oh! I have to tell you... I lead a 'biggest loser' lunch group at my work and last week I brought your vegan/gluten free zillion layer chocolate cake recipe you made for your hub's bday. I didn't make it... (so much time... so many ingredients!) but a lady I work with (who has 3 kids and I only have one, way for her to show me up lol j/k!) volunteered to make it this weekend and bring it in on Monday. i am so truly excited! I wil let you know how it turns out, I'm sure it will be fab!

The Doll July 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

The picture of her walking away is priceless. She looks all grown up like a young lady but she has chalk stains on her. I love it.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

We need some sidewalk chalk. I'm sure Riley will appreciate eating them instead of crayons all the time ;)
xx

considerthelillies July 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

sooo sweet! what a little beauty she is! hope all is well with you as THE DAY approaches!

Post a Comment