Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The Best Way To Wear A Pair Of Glasses

Wednesday, September 22, 2010


(Is anybody looking for some album cover art?)
JammerSage

No but really ...this is Eleanore.

My 4 year old.
Shes got more personality in her pinkie finger, than I've got in my entire existence.



Sometimes I'm completely overwhelmed and exhausted by how much she can put out when it comes to attitude. If shes this much of a handful now, what will she be like when shes a teenager?

Ok ok, don't get ahead of yourself, Tia.
You've still got about 10 years to prepare yourself for it.

*Stay still, live in the moment.
*Embrace the fight over flushing the toilet.
*Fall in love with the ridiculous lies that she tells to stay out of trouble.
*Sink yourself in the messes that she makes.

You'll miss it when its gone.
You know you will.



Besides- just look at that face.
That nerdy little girly silly face.

If it wasn't for her wearing them, you'd never know she was my child.
She looks just like her Daddy. Nothing like me.

I couldn't possibly stay mad at her for anything, while shes wearing those. Not even wetting the bed, rolling around in it, coming down the stairs soaked in urine, to the point of curly hair, and then keeping the truth from me until I sat down on pee sheets 4 hours later. I did have to take away her Hello Kitty bedset for the lie, though.

You look good in Mama's thick rims, kid.

12 comments:

Jessie C September 22, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Omg, she looks so grown and gorgeous!

CourtneyKeb September 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

I look at my baby/kid pictures and think, "Man I was such a dork."

She's going to look back at hers and think, "Man I was so awesome!"

Unknown September 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Rolling around in pee sheets! hahaahahahaha, that is so gross. Why do kids do that? Annelie does it, too!

whit September 22, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Oh my goodness, she looks so grown up! I can't believe how adorable she is, really - you have the cutest kids!

Emily September 22, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Oh holy crap I wish I had a band right now, lol! She's too cool!

Charmaine Poulin September 22, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

She's so friggen adorable!!!!!! Great ideas for a shoot!

Johanna September 22, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

What a beauty she is...with attitude and all.

Chelsea September 23, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

these pictures are darling.

MM September 23, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

oh god, i almost peed myself.

MM September 23, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

ps she looks like you both so much, even if you think she looks more like her dad.
you guys make cute little ones.

considerthelillies September 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I love when little kids wear grown up glasses, they look like story book characters or something!

Post a Comment