Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

I Am Not Going To Blog About Taking A Shower

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm having an email conversation with my husband, who is at work right now, and this is the last thing that he said to me

"Do the dishes then take a shower. Blog about... your shower? I would read it."

No, dirty old man honey. I mean, you are right, I really should take a shower. But I'm not going to blog about it.

Even though, I guess now I kind of am.

He wins.

Instead of posting pictures of me in the shower that I haven't yet taken, that I'm not going to be taking, and that I certainly wouldn't be blogging about even if they were taken, I'll post some pictures from Elie's random living room dress up party a few days ago.



See, somewhere right after lunch time today, that happy little girl wearing the 80s patterned winter scarf, military id badge, and tutu from 2 years ago- well she must have eaten a bad apple or something, because the next thing I know, I'm cleaning up the toilet seat and making sure that the pink puke bucket is in her hands at all times. Not my favorite part about being a mother.

Also, how come she never throws up when Daddy is home? Huh? How come its always me?

But, but- remember a few days ago, when she was being all sorts of adorable??




Okay fine, I'll clean up your vomit. I guess. If I haaaave to.
Please work on your aim, though?

Aaaand I just want to say in passing real quick, without making too big of a deal out of it, even though I really want to, but I'm kind of saving my big-deal-making for another day, or maybe when the number is just a little bit higher- that I stepped on a scale today at the doctors office, and I've lost 90 pounds since my heaviest recorded weight.

Aaaanyways.



Lets hope for an empty puke bucket and clean sheets tonight. And no more bad apples. And please don't be a virus that everyone else in the house is going to get. I want my pretty pretty tomboy princess back. And I really don't want to have to scrub the tile anymore.

So, about that shower...

Post a Comment